In partnership with Red Global MX, the Government of British Columbia, the City of Vancouver and the Federal Government of Mexico, Envisioning Labs and the Vancouver Innovation Labs would like to extend an invitation to all members of this community to the 3rd edition of the Mexi-Can Forum.
We are bringing together a group of high-level thought leaders from Mexico and Canada. Experts from the industry, government, research, education and nonprofits will share their perspectives around the future of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and our countries’ economies.
If you are involved in technology, innovation, education and/or entrepreneurship and are planning to sell/operate anywhere in North America this is a conversation you don't want to miss!
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Christian Hansen, Director, Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Ana Berenice Diaz-Ceballos, Consul General of Mexico in Vancouver
- Tim Stevenson, City of Vancouver, Deputy Mayor
- Daniel Kiselbach, Partner, Deloitte Canada
- Alejandro Adem, Mitacs, CEO
- Luis Brasdefer, Trade and Investment Commissioner for Western North America, PROMEXICO, Ministry of Economy, Government of Mexico
- Cecilia Montaño Hernandez, Partner, Deloitte Mexico
- Hussein Hallack, Launch Academy, General Manager
- John Ries, PhD, UBC-SAUDER School of Business
- Andrew Wynn-Williams, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters, Vice President
- Juan Ochoa, MIRAMAR Group, President & CEO
- Salvador Treviño, ITESM, Director of International Relations
- Mark Thompson, UBC SAUDER School of Business
- Michele Vincenti, Alvana Business Consulting, Principal
- Oscar Malpica, Envisioning Labs, CEO
- Kelly Samuels, Edwards, Kenny & Bray LLP, Partner
- Juan Navarro, Director CMX Partnerships
- Francisco Javier Barajas, Red Global MX, President
- Charles Dumbrille, Canadian International Council (CIC), Vancouver Chapter